Welcome to Roki The Rottweiler's blog !

Life of the little rottie named Roki

Woof! My name is Roki and I am a Rottweiler puppy. I was born in 16.8.2015, Estonia. I moved to Finland to my very best mommy and daddy in 4.10.2015. I like everyone and everything but favourite stuff for me is eating yummy bones, sleeping, exploring the world and playing with my other doggyfriends.

11 weeks old - Vet & Fun

By 10:08 AM





At this age I was such a sleepy ball of fluff but when I wasn't sleeping there was a lot of going on!
One day after I woke up from my nap, Dad told me that we were going for an adventure that day. I didn't know what kind of adventure it was going to be but I was ready for it. The whole family went outside and started walking to the subway station. I was excited that I was able to travel on subway again because I got a lot of treats and attention from nice people.

We got off the subway on station that I had never seen before. I was getting a little anxious. Then I traveled in bus for the first time in my life. It was nice because all I heard was: ”Omg, how cute is that puppy! So sweet!” and people asked if they could pet me and of course they got permission to do that.

After a while the bus stopped and it was our time to get out of it. We were in totally strange enviroment and I was so stressed out so I started crying out loud. I didn't know where we were going and I was really confused. Mom and Dad told me that everything was okay and we were almost there. The journey felt so long but finally, we were in our destination; the veterinarian office.

We went inside and there was a really old dog with a weird eye. I wanted to play with her but she wasn't interested. She looked very sad. I wanted to cheer her up by kissing her but she didn't even look at me. I also heard a cat meowing in it's basket.

Soon a vet came to us and said: ”Is Roki here?” I heard my name and I thought that he was going to be my new friend! In the vet's room Mom lifted me on the table and the vet checked me out. He said that I was in brilliant condition. Then he gave me some treats and a vaccination. I didn't even feel it. Then we left and I was really happy. When we got back at home, I slept almost the whole day.


,



Here is some cute pictures and a video of me taken from the field nearby my home:










Thank you for reading!


-Roki

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi, Roki, I love following your stories. Has it snowed in Finland yet? It is Winter here in Kentucky and we have already had some snow. I am sure your Mom has shown you the pictures on my blog. All of my Rottweilers love the snow and the cold winter air. I can't wait to see you playing in the snow. I am sure you will be very surprised.

    ReplyDelete