Welcome to Roki The Rottweiler's blog !

Life of the little rottie named Roki

Woof! My name is Roki and I am a Rottweiler puppy. I was born in 16.8.2015, Estonia. I moved to Finland to my very best mommy and daddy in 4.10.2015. I like everyone and everything but favourite stuff for me is eating yummy bones, sleeping, exploring the world and playing with my other doggyfriends.

First week – The outside world is like a never ending buffet

By 12:38 PM


This week I was spending getting to know my new home and my new Mom and Dad. They changed from stranger people to Mom and Dad, because they've been taking really good care of me and I have started to trust them more and more.

My new home is really neat. I have found some really good places to take my naps. For example under the bed and the closet in the lobby. I can even open the sliding door of the closet.


                            Me sleeping in the closet with shoes

In the outside world I have found a lot stuff to eat. My by far favourites has been little rocks, pine cones, sand and rotten leafs. Yum! The outside world is like a never ending buffet. You can eat as much as you like! But Mom and Dad always take them out of my mouth and tell me not to eat everything I find from the ground...




I've got new toys too. At first I got really confused about the sound they made, but I like playing with them!

                      Here's a video of me playing with my new squeaky toy

                   


Mom and dad have also given me some chewing sticks. I need some help eating them though. I don't know how to keep them in my paws so someone needs to keep the stick still!


 

 


This week I met my very first doggy-friend! Or well, I think that we will be friends when I get bigger. Her name is Kami and her breed is Landseer. I couldn't play with her because she was huge! She wanted to play with me though but I found her big paws terrifying and I ran away from her right to Mom's lap. I was only as big as her head.

My mommy taught me the very first trick; sit. It was really easy and Mom is really proud of me. I like learning stuff, I get a lot of treats and praises!

In summary, this week was really fun. 
Thank you for reading. 
   
-Roki


You Might Also Like

0 comments