Welcome to Roki The Rottweiler's blog !

Life of the little rottie named Roki

Woof! My name is Roki and I am a Rottweiler puppy. I was born in 16.8.2015, Estonia. I moved to Finland to my very best mommy and daddy in 4.10.2015. I like everyone and everything but favourite stuff for me is eating yummy bones, sleeping, exploring the world and playing with my other doggyfriends.

8 & 9 weeks old, Part 2 – Stealing bones!

By 12:24 PM



On "First Week" I told you about Kami the Landseer. Well, she came to visit again! It went better this time.

This time I felt more safe around her and I was even brave enough to get close to her by myself.
She was eating some delicious bone that I had never tasted before. So, I decided that I had to get to taste it somehow. 

I gathered some courage and went close to her and took the bone out of her mouth. She was really confused how a little guy like me could do that. The bone was huge so Mom came and splitted it so we both could eat it. It was the best bone I had ever tasted, yum!

Kami ate her bone much faster than me and she tried to come near me and take my split of the bone. I didn't want to give it to her so I started growling! Everyone else thought it was cute and funny, but Kami was just confused again.

One day was really exciting for me, I was in the subway and tram for the first time in my life!
I was really calm in the subway. I got alot of treats because I sat so nicely. Random people distracted me sometimes but everyone told my Mom and Dad that it was weird for my age to be as calm as I was. My parents were really proud of me of course.

It was a long trip but in the destination I made a new friend, Lola the Miniature Poodle.
She is 8 years old already but she is as fast as lightning! I didn't have any change to catch her yet.


                                                       I might be a bit older in this video but Mom or Dad couldn't find a video from our first meeting 

After running outside we went at Lola's home. She was really strict about the places I could go to. She was following me everywhere, maybe so I couldn't do anything stupid...

Mom and Dad also got a really huge box full of goodies, just for me! 


                       Here's a video of me playing with Piggy from the box




                                     Here's some pictures of me:

                                                                   "Mom, I'm sitting, gimme the treat!"



Thank you for reading.


-Roki

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hello, again, Roki, I hope the bones your mom gave you were raw. Cooked bones are dangerous to Rottweilers when they are grown up because they can hurt you. You are still a little guy but you won't be for long. When you are bigger you will learn that you have the biting power that is stronger per square inch than much larger animals and because of this you can splinter cooked bones. That is why it is so dangerous. Those splinters can hurt you badly. Have fun little one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your concern.
      My parents always give me raw bones, usually they are cow's shinbones. The one I stole from Kami was smoked reindeer's backbone.
      My Mom and Dad also tell me not to take cooked chicken or pig bones from the garbage can because they can be harmfull.
      So all the bones I eat are either raw bones or regular chewbones :)

      Delete