Welcome to Roki The Rottweiler's blog !

Life of the little rottie named Roki

Woof! My name is Roki and I am a Rottweiler puppy. I was born in 16.8.2015, Estonia. I moved to Finland to my very best mommy and daddy in 4.10.2015. I like everyone and everything but favourite stuff for me is eating yummy bones, sleeping, exploring the world and playing with my other doggyfriends.

First Day

By 8:45 AM

I had just turned 7 weeks old and this was the most exciting day of my life so far. I had my very first trip on ship with my siblings. It was really tiring yet so exciting trip for us.

When we got out from the ship with my breeder mom and dad, I had no idea what was going to happen next. We got to the car and next we went to this apartment house area and I got to play for a while on the yard with my breeder dad.

We waited for a while but then I saw two persons walking toward us from the apartment house in front of us. They seemed friendly so I ran right to them and the stranger woman took me to her arms and said: ”Aww, he is so fluffy!” Then she let me down again. Stranger man also pet me and I felt loved.

Next thing I saw was my breeder dad walking away from me looking a bit sad so I started running behind him trying to catch him. He said ”bye Junnu” and turned me around towards these nice stranger people. The stranger woman took me to her arms again and that was the last time I saw my breeder dad.

Next we went inside to their apartment. It was a new environment for me and they let me look and sniff around the apartment first. I was crying a bit because I was so confused. They gave me some food and water. After eating I got a toy from this stranger man, it was a Minion. I liked it and started to explore the new place with my new Minion-friend.

First thing I found was my brother in the bedroom! I was excited! He moved like me and wanted to play. I was excited about my new toy so I wanted to show it to my brother. I took Minion in my mouth and carried it in front of my brother. But he had the same toy! That's when I realised it wasn't my brother but a stupid mirror.
I was crying and went to the stranger man's lap. He calmed me down.

                      Here's a video of what happened:



They had made me a nice little bed too. It was a bed for little dogs, and I had plenty of room in it. It was full of other toys like a ball, a long snake toy and many others. I was playing with my little ball for a little bit of time but the long travel in the ship and car was so tiring for a little puppy like me, I fell asleep quickly.



After I woke up, they took me outside fast. We played outside and they said a lot of this word ”Roki”. I didn't know what it meant but I was going to find out.

                



After a long day of travelling, playing and exploring the new place, it was time for a good night sleep. I was a bit restless and crying because I was missing my siblings. After all I felt a bit more relaxed and safe in this new environment, I went to sleep next to my comfy bed.

Me and my new bestfriend, Minion

Thank you for reading.
   
 -Roki

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hello, Roki, I love your blog. I just wrote a short post about you on my blog and have invited all my friends to visit you.
    http://livingwithrottweilers.blogspot.com/2016/01/we-have-made-new-friend-in-finland.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me be a part of your post! I really appreciate it a lot.
      I hope that someday I will be as gorgeous and handsome as your Rotties!

      Delete
    2. Roki, from the photos I've seen on your blog, you already are.

      Delete